January 1, 2015

New Year - New You!


As 2015 begins, resolutions to become healthier also begin.  Who wouldn't want to make their top priority their health? I do, and I am! I have learned through my weight loss journey that it takes time, commitment, dedication, and most of all SUPPORT to help you reach your goal! I am grateful for my Beachbody family and the support and motivation they provide me on a daily basis.  Without this, I would have quit a long time ago.

I am the type of person who likes instant gratification.  Reaching my fitness goals is far from that!  My Beachbody family, as well as my husband, have been there day in and day out supporting, pushing, motivating, and giving me a gentle kick in the butt when needed to get back on track.  I am not saying I have been perfect, but I have been giving it my all to reach my goals.  If I miss a workout one day, I double up the next day.  During the holidays, I even doubled up on my workouts each day to combat the snacking that inevitably took place.

Knowing your weaknesses and knowing what you can do to overcome them is the first step in reaching your goals.  For me, it is chocolate, hands down!  My husband is such a great support and accountability partner for me because he makes me realize that the candy bar that I really WANT to buy is not something that I NEED to buy.  Then he proceeds to remind me of the number of burpees that I will have to do to burn off the calories from said candy bar (I HATE BURPEES!).

During my 21 Day Fix journey, I was constantly reminded that reaching your goals is 80% food and 20% exercise.  I didn't really know how that could be true since I had always assumed that if you workout, you will lose weight.  Man, was I wrong!  You could work out everyday, 365 days a year, but if you are still eating junk, you will not see any results.  The 21 Day Fix is a great program that helps you see what all you should be eating, and in correct portions.  It is broken down into calorie brackets, and the most food anyone should be eating is vegetables and lean proteins.  I have learned to tolerate the taste of fish because it is good for you.  I have increased my veggie intake as well, but part of that is because of my husband (he is a veggie lover!).  Just keep in mind that while exercise is very important to your health, the food you put in your body is even more important.  You have to fuel your body properly to have success.

January promotions include:

  • Insanity Max:30 Kickstart and Shakeology Challenge Pack- Very popular program at the moment! People are seeing great results! Hurry to purchase now while it is at an unbelievable price! Not recommended for beginners.
  • Insanity Max:30 Challenge Pack - Same as the above promotion, minus the Kickstart!
  • 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack - Perfect if you need help with portion control (like me), great for all fitness levels!
  • 3 Day Refresh Challenge Pack - Get a kick start on your fitness and healthy eating, while fast tracking your weight loss! Great if you have gotten off track and want a boost to help you get back to your goals!


On Monday, January 5th, I will be starting P90, as I have been doing the 21 Day Fix since early September.  If you are interested in trying any Beachbody programs, let me know!  Together we can reach your goals! If you order a challenge pack from me, you will get the program, a 30 month supply of Shakeology (chocolate is my absolute favorite!), free accountability, a free Beachbody coach (ME!), support, motivation, tips to help you with your healthy lifestyle, and delicious recipes!   If you are interested, fill out the form below and we can get started working towards your goals!


Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment