July 11, 2015

Fixate Cookbook - Reserve Your FREE Copy Today!

By now, you probably all have heard of Autumn Calabrese and the 21 Day Fix. You have probably also hear of "Fix Approved" in regards to recipes. What does that mean? The 21 Day Fix is an extremely popular program offered by Beachbody for those who struggle with portion control, like myself. You are allotted a certain number of containers each day from a variety of food sources. Yes, Pinterest has a TON of "Fix Approved" recipes, but sometimes you are left trying to figure out the container breakdown yourself. This is where this BRAND NEW COOKBOOK comes into play! FIXATE was released on July 14, 2015!! I am SO EXCITED that this is finally out, that I want to share my excitement with YOU!




In this cookbook, Autumn takes out all the guess work for you! She has included 101 of her favorite CLEAN recipes. AND, she breaks down each recipe into the appropriate containers!! A lot of my challengers struggle with meal planning because they don't know how a recipe breaks down into the different containers. 




I know I will be purchasing my own copy as soon as it launches! I am also going to purchase an additional 5 cookbooks as giveaways for the first 5 people to join my 21 Day Fix Challenge group starting on July 20th! Start your new lifestyle off with a BANG!! This offer ends July 19, 2015 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time! Don't pass up this opportunity! Join my challenge group and get your FREE copy of the brand new, Fixate cookbook!


Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment