June 22, 2015

FREE 21 Day Fix!

Who doesn't like free things? I know I do! I believe in the 21 Day Fix so much that I am willing to give you a FREE copy of the 21 Day Fix! That's right, YOU can get a copy of the 21 Day Fix for free. Since Shakeology is such an important component to the 21 Day Fix, those that purchase the 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack from me will get reimbursed BY ME for the cost of the 21 Day Fix. What does that mean? You will only be paying for the Shakeology - the healthiest meal of the day, the most delicious shake I have ever drank, superfood packed, nutrient dense, meal replacement shake! There is a bottom of the bag, 30 day money back guarantee with Shakeology. If you aren't 100% satisfied, you can always return it for a full refund. Since this program is only 21 days, why not give it a shot? What do you have to lose?

What do you get with the challenge pack? You get all the containers that help you with portion control, eating plan, 7 workouts, extra workout DVD, 1:1 support, motivation, accountability, help with meal planning, healthy recipes, ME as your FREE coach! I will also put you in a private Facebook group with others going "The Fix" where the camaraderie between challengers helps you reach your goals! Challenge groups provide you with a place where you can freely share your struggles, successes (both scale and non scale), and gain new friendships.  Whether you are a fitness lover or a beginner, the 21 Day Fix is a perfect fit. Modifications to each exercise are great for beginners, but it is also great at pushing those further along on their fitness journey.  And, it is great for guys, too! Most people think that this program is just for the ladies, but trust me, it is perfect for guys as well.

Confession: I have been slacking on my eating and working out, but that ends TODAY! I started the 21 Day Fix again because I need the extra accountability to help me get back on track. With this free offer, what do you have to lose?

Whether you have 20 (or more) pounds to lose, or just 10 pounds, heck, maybe all you need is the portion control containers to help you tone up, I want YOU in my next challenge group. Due to the popularity of this program and this offer, I am only taking the next 5 people who message me or order the challenge pack through me. If you are ready to get started, click here to get your challenge pack today! After your order goes through, I will be in contact with you to refund your money and get you placed in my challenge group. If you want more info, fill out my Challenge Group Application and I will get back to you within 24 hours! Together we can reach our goals!


If you have been considering becoming a beachbody coach, fill out my form and I will get in touch with you!



Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment